Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Did a wee bit of craft/stash shopping

I finally got to do a bit of craft/stash shopping on Saturday.
I bought some buttons and charms, ribbons, some fat quarters, a little wood box and a couple of needed DMC skeins.
The box has a removable insert so I can add a stitched piece to the top.
I couldn't resist the fabrics they are just to cute.
The fabrics and buttons came from Hancock fabrics and the rest from Michale's.



Here are a little closer view of the buttons and charms for adding to stitching.

2 comments:

  1. OOOH, lots of goodies, the fabric is great and Michaels has such a good selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO love the goodies esp the thread fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.