Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Last Finish of 2009

This was my Santa Themed mantle this year.
We are the proud owners of eight Santa's and two Angel's (so far), and since we never managed to bring our tree up from the basement this year, I went with a large pine wreath and a few cross stitched ornaments.

This is my last finish of 2009. I finished it on Christmas Eve.
Design: Merry Christmas (12-24-2009)
Designer: Sandy in Montana
Stitched on 28ct. Carolina Linen in Sand from Charles Craft using DMC threads, Mill Hill beads and two snowflakes from Jesse James Company.

Take Care & Happy Stitching
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous last finish of the year. I love your blog and your stitching! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantel looks quite festive, Sandy. Congrats on your finish.

    Belated Merry Christmas to you and Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your last finish and your trio! Happy 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice finish...are you sure that will be the last one for 2009? Love you mantel of Santas and the wreath is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely finish and your mantel looks great.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the decorated mantel. The wreath looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful 2010 :) Filled with love and laughter - love your last finish for 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful finish! I love your mantle. I collect santas and hope to stitch more of them in 2010. I just hope I think the same in May!! LOL Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mantle looks lovely :), and well done on your last finish in 2009 looks great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mantel is very festive and pretty. Congrats on the pretty finish for the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.