Wanderer's to the Cabin

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stitched 1 year ago. Finished 1 day ago

Some of you might remember this little Hardanger finish from my 2009 finishes album on Webshots.
Well, yesterday I pulled it out of the waiting to be finished box and turned it into a heart ornament for Valentine's Day.

Design: "Suncatcher #2"
Suncatchers I In Hardanger Embroidery (1991)
Designers: Roz Watnemo & Susan Meier
Stitched on 28ct white Monaco using DMC Color Variations 4210.
Trim made from four strands of DMC #5 Perle Cotton 814.

Happy Valentines Day !!
Take Care & Happy Stitching ... Sandy

19 comments:

  1. That is beautiful and Happy Valentine to you.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful. Happy Valentines to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Nicely finished! How creative using the "pearle" for the cording too! I learned something new again today to try! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful ornie, love the thread colors. What a perfect completion for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and how appropriate to finish for Valentine's Day! BTW, I left ILCS, so to keep up with me, you'll need to follow my blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable! Congrats on a great finish--and on the wonderful finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your finish is just lovely. I really like the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a few of your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.