Wanderer's to the Cabin

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Tree of Stitches & other Stitching

I finished part 12 of the "Tree Of Stitches" last week.
Still lovin' this piece, just wish the parts came out sooner.

"Tree Of Stitches"
Part 12 finished 06-25-2011

I designed this little piece with all specialty stitches to play with.


I turned it into a mini needle roll/pin cushion.
I think it turned out kinda cute.


Mini Specialty Stitch Needle Roll
Finished on 06-29-2011
Stitched on 28 ct. linen using Wildflowers "Blue Spruce".

Just a short update today, nothing exciting ever happens in this little town.
Thanks for stoppin' by and leaving your thoughts behind, I really do appreciate each and every one.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' Everyone
Hugs, Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Love the TOS progress and you little needle roll is lovely. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching. The needle roll turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the needle roll :) really enjoy making those :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your tree. Love your needle roll too.

    Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats on the finish Sandy. I like the needleroll. And ToS looks good too. Keep up the good work. Just a few parts to go, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that tree of stitches is a pretty neat piece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, you are so talented! I love the little needle roll! The colours are soo pretty! And your TOS is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty needleroll and your tree is certainly coming along beautifully

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty needleroll and your tree is certainly coming along beautifully

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your little needleroll, it looks great! Your tree WIP is coming along nicely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your tiny needleroll. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a few of your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.