Wanderer's to the Cabin

Monday, June 30, 2014

TUSAL for June

I'm so sorry I'm late this month, but at least it's still June. 
I told myself more than once this weekend that I had to get this done, but got too busy with yard work, house work and designing a piece to stitch for our camp trailer and just forgot.

So without further ado, here is my TUSAL for June.


A few more threads added this month, but not a lot since I only stitched on "Nose Art".


Well, that's it for the month of June.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' Everyone
Hugs, Sandy 


2 comments:

  1. I have found your Blog. I just love your blog with all of your Photos and your lovely posts. I love reading your Blog.

    I am now a follower of your Blog and I would like for you to be a follower of my blog as well. Here is the link:

    http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogsot.com

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a few of your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.