Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Actually Using My Sewing Machine

Since the Big Guy is jonesing for a camping trip, seeing as how he got zero camping trips in 2013 and only one in 2012, I know he'll want at least two trips this season. 
Of course with putting a new bumper on the back of the Jeep and then the air conditioning going out on our Jeep (that should get fixed Monday or Tuesday, fingers crossed) his beloved camping season is getting off to a slow start. 
So I thought I would use my beautiful new Singer I got last year and stitch up a caddy for his wallet, cell phone and keys, after all, he's only been asking for one for two years.


Designed by me, it was simple and easy (after I wrapped my mind around it), it has two 6" wide pockets and two D-rings. It attaches with three Velcro tabs so it can hang from the back support of our Pop-Up trailer or from the shelving unit the Big Guy made for inside.
You can see the Singer I got last year here .

That's all for today everyone.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' 
or Sewin'
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.