Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Storms & Chocolate

All week long I've been watching storms roll in, the wind blow and the rain come down. Enough rain that I have had to empty the 55 gallon rain barrel twice in four days. 


On one of the stormy days I figured I make the hubs and I a treat.



A couple of hours later two pans of Dark Chocolate with crushed and slivered almonds and a sprinkle of sea salt was the result. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!
This will last about a month since we only have one or two pieces a day or so.

Tomorrow I'll get out the bread machine and make an Italian Herb bread to go with Spaghetti. The bread will be a boxed mix just to see if we like it. If it ends up being a bread were not fond of I'll slice it, dry it and run it through the food processor for herb-ed bread crumbs to use in recipes.

That's all for today, until next post.......

Take Care & Have a Great Weekend
Hugs, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Your chocolate treat looks very tasty. Wow, you have been hit with the storms. Be safe and stay dry! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend a rainy day - making chocolate treats. They look awesome. Good Luck with the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made me very hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stormy days! Your treats look yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stormy days and chocolate ~ two of my favorite things! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.