Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Blessed New Year

Where did the year go? It seems that I just turned around and the whole year is gone.
So good bye to 2017 and hello to 2018.

I'm going to try and work on me this coming year, more exercise, getting organized, blogging more, start stitching, crafting and sewing. The hubs already has quite a few camping trips and day trips planned for 2018 starting after the snow melts, so that will help with the blogging part..

To give myself a little stitchin' motivation I've joined Heather over at Stitching Lotus 
for her Smalls SAL 2018. You can click on the highlighted link or on the Smalls SAL 2018 on my sidebar. Maybe I can at least get a few Christmas ornaments stitched up for the Christmas tree. 

We got just about a foot of snow out of this last storm and with single digits for the highs and below zero for the lows we had a couple of unwilling vehicles yesterday. The cold drained the battery on our Jeep so it needed the charger and our Dodge needed the charger and a jump start helper from the Jeep to get it running. Now our Jeep has an electric battery blanket and the Dodge has a block heater and an oil pan heater. They both started like champs this morning. 
According to the news it's supposed to get back up into the 20's and 30's in the coming days, I sure hope so. 

That's it for today, so until 2018.......

Wishing all of you a Blessed New Year. May it be filled with all that you want and more.

Hugs, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. It's been very cold here in WI for the past week also.
    Looking forward to some warmer temps!
    I hope you can get in some fun camping trips this year.
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you peace, joy, and more stitching in 2018! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Stitching is important! I find that life just functions better with a needle in my hand 😊 Being south of you a short ways, we got the snow, but our temps have at least been in the teens. High for today mid-20's I think.
    Many blessings to you for '18.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I was complaining about the cold here! Looking forward to seeing you on the Smalls SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a Happy New Year! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.