Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Early Christmas Present

We never go to the Black Friday sales they have after Thanksgiving and this year was no exception, but my wonderful DH (Dear Hubby ;) decided that we would go to the Thanksgiving Day pre-Black Friday sale that Wal-Mart was having. 

We left the house at 3:30 pm to be at Wal-Mart by 4:00 pm for a sale that didn't start until 6:00 pm. You might ask why we would want to stand around for two (2) hours waiting for the sale to start. 
Well, it was so my Wonderful DH could get me this beauty for my Christmas present.


This BEAUTIFUL Singer Heritage sewing machine is what we waited two (2) hours for.
I was not the only crazy woman waiting there either, there were already two other women waiting when I got there. I was greeted with a, "Are you after the sewing machine too", I said yes, and they replied "well come on over, there are only four machines and and with you three are taken". It wasn't long before we were joined by the final fourth person. 

This machine was a steal at $188.99 since it retails for $599.99.
I just love it, but it is BIG!


Here it is sitting next to my Brother I got back 2002. I could almost hide the Brother behind the Singer.

Wishing you all 
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !

Take Care & Happy Stitching !
Sandy
(who still hasn't found her stitchin' mojo)

10 comments:

  1. LOL I got the other Brother sewing machine they had on sale for $49 at Walmart. When I got there at 5 there were 6 other ladies waiting for the same machine I got; and there was only 2 of the ones you got, there was about 25 of the Brother. and 2 ladies were waiting for 6 to get them. I'm very happy with mine also.. Hope you have fun with yours also.. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Congratulations on a wonderful gift from your dh - he's a keeper! Enjoyed reading your blog.
    Blessings, Donna ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooo :) I saw this one over here at the show in Harrogate and loved it but it was a wee bit pricey ... fab you got a bargain :)
    enjoy ....
    hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year :)love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Enjoy your Christmas present - I'm sure t was worth waiting for.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great present! I hope you get lots of use out of it!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same machine and love it. I hope you enjoy yours. Just found your blog while surfing. Have a creative 2014!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.