Wanderer's to the Cabin

Thursday, October 23, 2014

TUSAL for October

It's that time of the month again, time for my TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long) update for October. So without further ado, here it is.......


My jar is getting so full I decided to take a picture of this months offering before I put it into the jar.


This is Hamilton "Hammy" my craft room companion. And just so everyone knows, no part of the Snake plant/Mother-In-Laws Tongue gets into his cage.

Well, that's all for today, thanks so much for stopping by. So until next time........

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about it being TUSAL time again....totally forgot! Love your craft room companion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a few of your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.