Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, October 23, 2014

TUSAL for October

It's that time of the month again, time for my TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long) update for October. So without further ado, here it is.......


My jar is getting so full I decided to take a picture of this months offering before I put it into the jar.


This is Hamilton "Hammy" my craft room companion. And just so everyone knows, no part of the Snake plant/Mother-In-Laws Tongue gets into his cage.

Well, that's all for today, thanks so much for stopping by. So until next time........

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about it being TUSAL time again....totally forgot! Love your craft room companion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.