Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, July 26, 2014

TUSAL for July

Alas, I have no photo to share of my O.R.T. Jar.
I have done zero stitching since the last update and the only threads I will be adding this weekend will be from sewing buttons back on the Big Guys work shirts. I swear he's come home every day this week missing a button or two. 

I keep telling him to stop doing the male strip show for the women in the front office. 
He does not see any humor in my little joke AT ALL, but the look he gives me, that is a mixture of major annoyance and slight anger, has me falling off the the couch laughing my but off. Of course he always give me a "That's Just Wrong" before going to change out of the shirt.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. I would have told my husband the same thing!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! And I hope you do get to do some stitching soon!
    happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.