Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, August 18, 2014

I Won A Contest!!

I entered a contest to win three sewing/quilting books at Seams and Scissors
which is the blog for All Free Sewing and I won these three Leisure Arts books. 

All Free Sewing has tons of free sewing patterns, e-books and lots of info on sewing. If you like sewing you might want to stop by and check em' out.



 Beginner Friendly Quilts - The Best Of Quilty

 Basics & Beyond: Simple Embellishments

Sew It All: Quick Projects

Each one has at least one or two interesting things I might like to try.

That's it for today my stitchin' friends, thank you so much for stopping by and for any comments you may wish to leave behind.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. WOW Congrats on winning! Lovely books and from the covers the projects look beautiful.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win.
    They look like some great books.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing and or hearing about your new projects. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations--it is always so exciting to win! The Quilty magazine looks like it has some goodies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.