Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thanksgiving Day Stitching Finish

This was the view from our back yard last night, what a beautiful display of colors.

After reading Heidi's comment yesterday morning I thought I would do an ornament using the one inch cube idea. So after the cooking & eating were done I sat down and stitched. Even my DH thought it was just to cute.

(click for a bigger view)

Design: Noel Cube Ornament (11-26-2009)
Designer: Sandy In Montana
Stitched on 28ct. ivory lugana using "Wildflowers" & DMC threads and RedRed MH petite beads. Made the hanger from DMC.

7 comments:

  1. GMTA...LOL. After seeing your first cube I thought of doing the NOEL myself. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking very nice.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I don't know which of your projects are my favorite they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. You make the prettiest small items.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.