Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Autumn Trio Is Finished


I finished the final piece for my "Autumn Stitching Accessories Set". I could only fit the scissor fob and needle case in the box, not to mention that I ran out of DMC 935 (only one strand left) after I finished the needle case, now that's cutting it close.

Here is the happy little family all together.Here is the needle case.
Design: Autumn Needle Case (12-12-09)
Designer: Sandy In Montana
Stitched on 32ct. hand-dyed linen (dyed by me) using Caron "Wildflowers" Raspberry Sherbet and DMC 935 threads and Mill Hill petite beads in Ginger. Lined with dark green satin and four felt pages for needles, tied with 3/8" sheer ribbon in dark green.

Merry Christmas & Happy Stitching !!

11 comments:

  1. So lovely!!!!
    hugs
    françoise

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic together, like the distressed look of the fabric used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous needlework set, there looks a lot of work to it, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! The colors look so pretty together. And I love your own dyed linen! It came out really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful set.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Great job!! This is making me want to stitch hardanger again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've created a wonderful set! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful! You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.