Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More SNOW !!!

Ok cabin followers, if you have kept up with my blog you know how much it just adore SNOW {insert totally sarcastic expression}. Well, this time our weather man did not lie to me at all. We ended up with 10 inches of that fluffy white crap. 

Here are a couple of pics.


Here's the Monster {Cody} outside enjoying it all.
The snow next to him is trampled down from him laying in it, 
even while it was snowing he would lay out there and get covered.


Our bird feeder outside my craft room window, complete with little birdie.

 Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Take Care, Happy Stitchin' & Keep Warm Everyone
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Your snow must be what's headed my way. Our weekend forecast is for 10+ inches on Saturday night and snow continuing through Tuesday of next week. I'm ready for spring!

    Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting hit pretty hard here in Cleveland as well, although thankfully we missed this last round....only a couple of inches for us.
    I feel your pain (and disgust!), but I couldn't help but chuckle over your calling it "fluffy white crap"!
    Hang in there....every day is one day closer to spring, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.