Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, October 27, 2017

A Win & A Sunset

I a member of The Stitchers' Village and a month or so back they had a drawing for a fabric orphan so I entered and much to my surprise I won this beautiful 18"x27" piece of hand-dyed 16 count Aida from Picture This Plus.

Pretty shades of gray.
I think this would be perfect for a Halloween piece or smalls or even a stormy weather scene.

I caught the ending of the sunset the other evening.


Such a beautiful sight to see with the sun reflecting off the huge storm cloud above.

That's it for today, I'll try to get the pictures ready from our last camping trip to share this weekend.
So until next time.......

Take Care & Have a Great Weekend
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. A great win with the fabric.
    That Sunset is amazing!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win, Sandie!
    And that sunset is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece of fabric you won! Your sunset is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Enjoy your new fabric. I'm a big PTP fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.