Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

What a way to start off November


Fluffy white crap from above.
or
Angles having a massive feather pillow fight.

If you've read my blog for a while you know which is my choice.



It started around 9:30 am and is still going at it with BIG flakes turning my yard into a white wasteland. And because of the weather report with the temps in the 30's and 20's for the high's for the rest of the week and into next week it's sure to stick around. 
Time to fire up the wood stove and make some cocoa or hot tea.

Take Care & Stay Warm
Hugs, Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Always nice to have a good excuse to fire up the wood stove - enjoy! We have a bit of snow on the ground and a few flakes are falling as I write - there'll be more before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! We've been chilly but I'm not ready for that "fluff" yet. Maybe put a nip of something good in that cocoa 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been cold and flaky here off and on too.
    Hope you are prepared for the snow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.