Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Stitchin' & Sewin'

Hello Dear Friends & Followers: I hope all is well with you.

So I got a bit of sewing done this month and stitching done last month and this month on our camping trips.

First off, I designed & stitched two Chair Caddy's for our camp chairs.

They were made from Fat Quarters and have snaps to hold them in place.

They will hold a book or some stitchin' and a bottle of water
or whatever your drink of choice is.

Also got in a bit of small stitchin'

 A bookmark for the Hubs and three magnets, all my original designs.
The bookmark was stitched on 14ct. perforated paper and the magnets were stitched on 14ct. plastic canvas, all were stitched using DMC threads.

That's it for this post, I still have to put up posts of our last three camping trips, they were all at Cottonwood Creek Campground outside Lovell, Wyoming so I have A LOT of similar photos to sort out.

Until next post.....

Take Care & Have A Great Day
Hugs, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Those chair caddy's look nice, useful too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, the bags for your camp chairs are super and very useful. Well done on creating a bookmark and magnets. Love the designs you created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for the chairs - never would have thought of doing that.
    Love your magnets and bookmark!
    We're off on our adventure in our RV this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bags, they're perfect for the chairs!
    Great finishes, especially since you designed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative idea indeed and backrest really looks nice its robust as well. Appreciated the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Work I really appriciate you. I hope you will enjoy camping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.