Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I'm Still Here

 Just a note to let everyone know that I am still alive and well. 

I have very little to no stitching or needlework designing mojo going on, it has been this way for over a year. 

My laptop has been down for several months, Windows 10 did one of it's auto updates and then it wouldn't boot back up. Tried a few quick fixes that didn't work, now just waiting to get it into a shop to see if someone else can fix it. Don't know when that will be.

I had to start using the Hubs computer, which doesn't have all the stuff that was on mine, then it got worse. Updated his from Windows XP to Windows 10 and we lost all of our newer bookmarks and photo files. What a mess. 

No camping so far this year. The trucking company he works for was sold and with all the new changes and people quitting it has been a nightmare. He has had no time off unless it's been a paid holiday or the weekend.

We went rock hounding in Wyoming but it was so windy with blowing sand (I felt like I was in a sandblaster) and hot I forgot to take any pictures.

So if you want to see a bit of what we've been up to lately, stop by his YouTube and check out the new videos he's posted. Link's in the sidebar. 

 Until next time.....

Take Care and Stay Safe

Hugs, Sandy

  

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you.
    Hope you get all of your computer issues worked out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Good to see you popping in! I was just thinking about you the other day when I tweaking my patriotic basket. I hope you have a peaceful Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you’re well. And from the sounds of it busy as ever. Hoping for increased normal levels soon 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you, Sandy. We also had that problem with it not rebooting after an update. Fortunately, it finally came back on. Good luck - hope you get it fixed.
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.