Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, September 29, 2022

I've Started STITCHING Again

After over three years of not stitching or designing, I've started doing both.

My best friend had a birthday on the September 24th so I designed a small pillow for her and stitched it up while I was babysitting her three fur babies. I forgot to get a picture of the pillow so will have to add one on a later post, but here are the boys just hangin' out with one trying to nap. Two Shih Tzu's and a little Shih Tzu mix.
I stitch a couple of Guardian Angel name pillows for my friends sister and her roommate, they are in a nursing home so small gifts are a must with their limited space.
I used goodnaturedgirls Alphabetical Order for the Angel letters and my own lower case and stars for the rest. DMC, Metallic thread, 28 count cream fabric, and small star charms for the angels to hold to with a sheer ribbon bow and satin ribbon hanger complete them.
Of course, when we went to visit on Wednesday I forgot them so will have to take them on the next visit.

That's it for now, take care everyone and stay safe.
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Cute finishes.
    The puppies are pretty cute too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful little pillows, Sandy! Good to hear you are stitching and designing again. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillows and lucky you to be fur babysitting. Enjoy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.