Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Friday and Saturday Fun

My DH took a four day weekend so on Friday we headed into town to get our grocery shoppin done, and headed over to the brand new Cabela's that just opened on Thursday 5/15 @ 4:00 pm. DH stopped by there on Thursday but it was jam packed with shoppers. It was better on Friday since we went in the morning, maybe I'll get some pic's of the cool displays they have when everything quites down.

On Saturday it was off to the Pryor Mountains for a little Jeepin time. We got to see some wild turkey's, deer and some rarely seen in the Pryor's, Big Horn Sheep. It was a great day and DH got to wash the Jeep since he's the one that dirtied it up.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.