Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, March 23, 2015

2015 TUSAL Update

Thanks to a nasty case of the FLU I'm three days late with my update this month.
I did way more sewing and playing with fabric than I did stitchin' this time around, so I have two ort piles to show off.


The massive fabric pile is courtesy of the 10 dusters I made and a few other fabric crafts like the Prim Fabric Flowers and the little fabric Butterflies in the background {found the directions via Pinterest}. Of course I won't be saving all of the fabric orts, I just don't have a jar that BIG, I filled a #10 can for those.  My humble little stitchin' ort pile came from a couple of smalls to be shown later on.

Well, that's it for this post everyone, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts behind, I cherish each and every one of them. So until next post......

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.