Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TUSAL Update

I'm starting to think that I should change the name of my blog to "A Day Late and A Dollar Short" seeing as I have a hard time with posting on time for the TUSAL and the 2015 Smalls SAL. Oh well, at least I get them posted.

Here are my ort piles for the month. Been making felt leaves, tomato and strawberries. 
 
The ort jar is getting rather full.

Found these DMC threads at the thrift store.
Got 45 floss for .20 each and two Pearl Cotton for $1 each.
 
I'll post some of the things I've been making instead of stitchin' later on. Thanks for stopping by and having a peek into my simple life.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. I am the same way. BUT, at least you posted. My Tusal updates have been non-existent! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm the same way! Can't ever remember to post on time. But better late than never! Your orts look great, and wonderful thrifty find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My TUSAL posts are usually late as well. Last month I missed all the posting deadlines. Love your ort jar. That was a terrific find at the thrift store, I never get that lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Orts jar is getting quite full, good for you and that wonderful purchase of DMC floss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.