Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 2018 TUSAL Update

Baby it's COLD outside right now only about 18 degrees F and we got between 10-12 inches of that fluffy white crap dumped on us over night, but it sure does have a calm beauty about it. Still can't wait until it melts though.💙

Taken from my front porch at 8 something A.M. 

Now, on to the TUSAL Update. I didn't have quite as many orts this time around. 
I still did my fair share of stitchin' and froggin', there's always froggin' when I work on one of my own designs until I get the colors right.

Floss wrappers and ORT's. 

Lettin' the ORT's out of the jar. 
My little octagon jelly jar is 2 7/8" wide by 3 7/8 inches tall.

Two months worth of ORT's.
Paula Dean candle jar cleaned out and put to use. I think it's way to pretty not to save.
If you want to join in on the fun, click the 2018 TUSAL link in my sidebar.

Well, that's it for today's post, so until next time .......

Thanks for stoppin' by everyone.
Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Sandy, nice pile of ORTs! I love your snow picture. I would be happy to take it off your hands. We haven't had but a couple dustings this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of orts and thank you for the snowy picture its the one thing I miss since moving south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good pile of orts! Going to take a look at some of your other posts to see what you've been stitching. (pretty ort jar, too - love the shape!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ORTs! We have not gotten one speck of snow this year. I hate to say it in front of you but I'm rather miffed about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, if I could I would package this crap up and send it to whoever wanted some. It started snowing last night and has been going all day today with 6-10 degrees for the high.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got about 15" in that dump. I'm so glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, I just now came across that picture from your from your front porch, and it's gorgeous!!! It looks like an artist's drawing in charcoal. I would love to have that view!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.