Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Time For The ORT Update

It's time for the TUSAL update for September, only three more updates to go.

So, without further jibber jabber.......

Campin' ORT's on the left Home ORT's on the right.
There are quite a few fabric threads in the mix, just can't keep that white evenweave from raveling without stitchin' the edges or using fray check.

Here's a shot of 9 months worth of ORT's. don't know what I'll do with them all after the year is over.

 
That's all for this post. Thank you all so much for stopping by, having a look around and leaving your thought's behind, I appreciate each and every one they keep me motivated.

 
Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy 

2 comments:

  1. It sure shows you've been working hard! I usually take them out in the spring and through them into the wind for the birds for their nests. I was told awhile back not to due to problems with young birds but I contacted the Audubon Society and they said they hadn't heard of it and thought it quite safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff those orts into clear Christmas bulbs and hand them around your property for the wild critters to enjoy! Judi in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.