Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Stitching Finishes

Hello Dear Friends & Followers; 
I hope everyone is staying warm and safe in the harsh winter weather. We missed the Polar Vortex in southern Montana, but next week we're due to get some very cold weather so I'll make sure the wood box is stocked and make lost of warm drinks and comfort foods.

I did a bit of stitching and finishing this month and here are the results:

 Two more "Wintry Snowflakes" magnets.
Stitched on 14 count white plastic canvas using DMC white, DMC silver metallic, and my own hand dyed "Blue Spruce". They are backed with black felt and have a button magnet on the back.

Two "Harvest Pumpkins" magnets.
Stitched on 14 count white plastic canvas using DMC threads both solid and variegated. Backed with black felt and a button magnet on the back.

That's all on the stitchin' I've done this month, but have been designing many more charts to stitch during the year and maybe a few to share as well.

So until next post.....

Take Care, Stay Warm
& Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Cute finishes.
    Yes, it's cold here in WI.
    Woke up yesterday to -30 degrees!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stay warm. I think your magnets turned out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, so nice and compact. When I made them in the past I always choose larger designs, might need to make some more like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the snowflakes look fabulous as do the pumpkins. Well done! Enjoy your weekend, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm staying warm inside, it's snowing again here.
    Your snowflakes are beautiful and I love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.