Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, January 07, 2019

January 2019 Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long

It's back, the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long (TUSAL) for 2019 if you want to know what it's all about and even join in you can click the link.

 

Here are my first ORTS for 2019.
Ended up with a new jar when I couldn't find my jar from last year in the carnage that is my craft room. 

Not a whole lot of bits and pieces, but I've only been stitching my little snowflakes. They are just blues, white, silver, and iridescent.

Took a picture this afternoon of all of my 2018 ort's and then what I have collected over the years. That's a whole lot of uselessness.

I'll do a post next on all of the pieces I stitched in 2018, I just need to get them all together and take pictures. I'll have a few I never got around to posting about.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. I also collect my threads every year and then take them as a filling for a small winter motif at the beginning of the year. I say: "fairy dust".
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on your Orts!
    Looking forward to seeing your stitched pieces from 2018.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good year with your stitching, Sandy! Wishing you a new year filled with smiles, stitches, and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I still save my orts and then throw them out for the birds. I still have a Christmas ornament filled with last year's that I need to toss! I like Martins's fairy dust idea! Looking forward to seeing your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.