Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

Hello Dear Friends & Followers
 I just wanted to wish you all Happy Valentines Day.
May your day be filled with a little love, a little laughter, many warm hugs, and a ton of Chocolate! 💝😍💝

I stitched up this free chart by Loretta Oliver of Stitching the Night Away, but haven't decided if or how I want to finish it. The buttons at the bottom are just a few "what I have on hand" thoughts for the open heart space if I do decide to keep it.


 "February 2011 Valentine"
Stitched on 28 count white evenweave lightly coffee dyed using DMC 115, My very favorite variegated red. 

Until next time .......

Take Care & Happy Stitching
Hugs, Sandy  

11 comments:

  1. You could put your and your hubby's initials in the open heart area. Very pretty. Judi in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Maybe just a small heart charm inside?
    I also love that color.
    Bought a whole bunch one time, you never know when they will discontinue it!
    Happy belated Valentines Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 115 is my favourite, too. I look forward to seeing what you decide on for the open space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful, I love it! That red is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful, I love the colour! I think your initials in the heart would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! How about initials like you'd see on a tree? Can't tell how big it is though so they may not fit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, Sandy. Very sweet. I signed up for her mailings and blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.