Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Update On My Sewing Clips

Hello Dear Friends & Followers;
Just been staying warm and doing a bit of designing and stitchin'. There is still snow on the ground, but it's only February so we'll get more.

I bought these on Amazon back in November of last year and thought I'd used them enough since then to form an opinion on them.



These work great and are not to small for me, but if you happen suffer from arthritis they may be a bit to small.
They have a good grip and work well on thinner pieces like just two layers of fabrics and even hold onto pieces that have a couple of layers of cotton batting.

I did have one break and another one that has a crack in the plastic bar at the top. The tin was dented, but since Amazon doesn't use packing material when they ship it was to be excepted and I was able to pop the dents back out.

I would definitely recommend these they are well priced at $9.99 for 100 clips.

Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy  

5 comments:

  1. I have a set of these but mine are just a bit bigger. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know - thanks Sandie. I've seen these used on quilt bindings also and wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought similar ones from Amazon for quilting. I really like them. And they're affordable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.