Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

A Bit of Crabbing & TUSAL Update

Hello Friends & Followers
It's still cold and snow covered here in south central Montana. 
We have around a foot of that fluffy white crap covering everything and with the high temps only occasionally going up to 20 degrees F. and lows in the single digits or below zero it's going to stick around. The bright side is that the highway's the hubs drives to work are clear, that is until the next storm rolls through.

Went to a new doctor Tuesday and all is good, need to loose weight but I always seem to need to do that. 
Changed from my original doctor, because she had the attitude that her word was law, and your opinion didn't matter. 
I'm 55 and when I saw her 2 years back she informed me that I needed to stop taking Estroven hot flashes since they only last for a year and that the Estroven can raise your blood pressure. 
Thought that was odd since everything I had read and all I heard from family and friends is that they could last up to ten years right along with all the other crap that comes with being meno positive. Even now I still have one every now and then, but thankfully not every frickin 15-20 minutes like when they first started. Sometimes being a woman can suck, first it's PMS then it's Menopause, both equally irritating in their own ways.

Now I have to stop by my old doctors office on Friday so I can sign a release form so they will transfer my records to my new doctor. Wish I knew that when I had my appointment and I would have stopped on Tuesday.

Think I've done enough bitchin' and moanin' for one post, now on to the TULSA part.
Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long click the link to see what it's about if you don't already know.

Floss & Thread ORT's

Fabric ORT's

Been working on some hanging organizer's for Tents, Pop-Up Trailer's and RV's to sell in the near future. I'll let everyone know when I do in case your interested. 
Haven't decided if I want to sell on my blog or open an Etsy store. If any of you have an Etsy store I'd love to know how you like using it. Is it easy to use and how are the fee's overall?
 
Well that's it for this post, so until next post.....
 
Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy 

  

4 comments:

  1. Sooo glad the snow is in your part of the USA!! It was 80 degrees down here today. I agree with you on the doctor issue --- I'm paying them - I am their employer - they either respect my wishes or I find a new one. Glad you found another one - hope you like them. Enjoy your snow - it will be gone before long. LOL Judi in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piles of ORTs, Sandy! Glad you found a doctor you like! I hope your meno issues settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same weather as you here in WI.
    Snow, ice, below zero temps, YUK!
    Winter came really late this year.
    We moved last August & have a new doc, whom we both really like.
    Didn't care for the last one after our great doc retired, still miss him though.
    Can't wait to see your organizers.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. It looks like you have been busy stitching and sewing a lot by your ORTs. (I missed the date to post mine so I did it today. Better late than never.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.