Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I Totally Spaced!

Hello Everyone; I hope all is well with you. 
The snow has started to melt finally, but has turned parts of my yard into a soggy muddy mess.
I totally forgot about posting this to my blog at the end of last month. I posted to the Facebook group, "Stitching From Stash" but forgot to post here.

A couple of smalls stitched on plastic canvas.

 These will be turned into a pair of earrings if I can just find the bag of earring hooks I have somewhere in the disaster area that I call my craft room. 

This will be a magnet for the month of "February", I still have several more to make to go with it.

All are stitched using DMC threads, solids for the feathers and variegated plus white for the heart on 14 count plastic canvas.

I've gotten them all cut out and need to back them with felt, at least for the magnet, but I may stitch two more of the feathers and whip stitch them together so they are the same front and back.

I haven't done any stitching so far this month, been working on my hanging camping organizers. Who knew how long it takes to go through fabrics, iron them, measure them, clip samples, cut a few, fold others, and then try to find coordinating fabrics. 

Well, that's all for this post, I'll have another post about some things I've gotten for the vacation home soon. 
So, until next post.......

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Love the feathers you stitched to turn into earrings along with the heart, Sandy! Well done! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of those earrings. Looking forward to seeing how you finish them. The magnets are cute - can't have too many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.