Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, April 12, 2020

More Canning

It snowed this weekend so we added a few more jars of goodness to the pantry by doing some pressure canning on Saturday.

I was going through our freezer and found 3 years worth of leftover Thanksgiving turkey down in the bottom. 
I think I need to go through the freezer more often.

Batch #1

Batch #2

14 quarts in chicken stock just waiting to be made into hot comforting soup, just need to add veggies and noodles.
 
Hope you all had a Blessed Easter if you celebrate or just an amazing weekend if you don't. Stay safe everyone.
 
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are keeping busy with canning.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to can anything with meat, don't know the first thing about it. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.