Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Valentine Gift From Me to You

Hello All; It is just plain cold outside made worse by all the wind we're getting. The thermometer might say mid 30's but the wind says upper 20's. Mother Nature decided not to be cruel this weekend and kept the snow away, but it's only January and we tend to get snow until April or May.
Hope everyone else is keeping warm in the winter wonderland areas.

Decided to get out the bread maker and use up a couple of boxes of bread mix this weekend, Saturday was Hawaiian Sweet bread and tonight is Sour Dough to go along with Crock pot BBQ ribs, smashed potatoes and corn. Easy dinner is my favorite kind.

Now on to the Valentines Gift.
So here is what I came up with.......
Should be a fairly quick stitch to finish before Valentines Day.

"Love & Hearts"
 
 "Love & Hearts"
 
Stitch the whole design or only stitch half the design. Change the colors to fit your idea of Valentines Day. There are so many options to choose from for finishes and colors.

I used to post charts this way, so lets see if I got it right and this still works, if not I'll go back to the easier way that I used on the last two. 

As always, if you stitch up this or any of my other free designs I'd love to see a picture. And if you do happen to post a picture of your finished piece it would be appreciated if you could link back to my post so other's know where the design came from.

Well that's it for now, so until I post again.......

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sandy! What a fun piece to stitch up! Your meal of crockpot ribs, smashed potatoes and corn sounds fabulous. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you weather improves for you. Thank you for the cute chart, it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute chart!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandy! The design is so cute and looks to be a quickie for Valentine's Day, which is just perfect.
    Good luck with the weather - keep safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sandy, that is a very sweet design.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.