Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Stitchin' In The New Year

Yep stitcher's, you heard right, I have started stitchin' in JANUARY of 2018. I finished off two smaller pieces and stitched new two other small's all of which I designed.

But for today I have my TUSAL update for January. 
You can click the TUSAL link above or the link on my sidebar to join in the fun.

 Threads in the jar.

Threads in all their glory. 
It's surprising how many threads one can accumulate when you try to stitch a piece three different times and hate it on the first two tries. 

I'll post two of my finishes in the next couple of days, but am saving the new finishes for my 2018 Smalls update later in the month. 

So until next post......

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' Everyone
Hugs, Sandy



12 comments:

  1. Great ORTs! I really like the shape of your jar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ort jars former life was a Blueberry Jam I bought several years back, I couldn't find the lid for it but didn't want to throw it away.

      Delete
    2. Wow! You have been busy, I've only managed one completion so far, I'm a slow stitcher.
      Kay.

      Delete
    3. I don't stitch that fast either, the two new pieces are smalls not even 4"x4" and only 3-4 colors max, and the others were at least 95% completed when I found them.

      Delete
  2. Super pile of ORTs, Sandy! I am looking forward to seeing your smalls that you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful orts even if some come from making changes. Love the jar for your orts, happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you've stitched!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that seems like an awful lot of ORTS to me, I doubt I'll ever produce that many in a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those included frogging the border on one piece twice since I simply hated the colors I used each time. Other wise it would only be about half that amount.:)

      Delete
  6. Having to frog does make the orts pile up quicker, but even so that seems like a *big* pile! Pretty jar, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your fingers have been flying to create that many orts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.