Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweetheart Tree Stitchin' Finish

I was in a stitchin' mood this weekend so I started two projects and finished one the second one is almost stitched up and I'll post a picture when it's done. The second piece is "Shamrock Needle Roll" by The Sweetheart Tree, then there is one more I want to stitch and am thinking of turning that one into a scissor case.

Baby Shamrocks Fob before finishing

Design: Baby Shamrocks Fob "Teenie Tweenie" #83
Designer: The Sweetheart Tree - Sandra Cox Vanosdall
Stitched on 32ct. white linen by Zweigart
Stitched with DMC threads and Mill Hill Beads
Hanger and tassel made from DMC 500 & 502
The chart came with the white Cats-Eye Heart and the white pearl bead.

Just want to let you all know that I do very much appreciate all of the comments you leave behind, they help keep me motivated to stitch, as do all of the beautiful stitching I see on your blogs and albums.

11 comments:

  1. Sandy the fob is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the companion pieces when you ahve them done. Your stitching and finishing are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fob....looking forward to seeing the needleroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, it's beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful work! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Sandy....And I ALSO need to find a pattern to try out making a scissor fob too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very beautiful. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Those Sweetheart Tree things have such delicate complexities!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.