Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween


Wanted to make sure I wished everyone a Happy Halloween before the clock strikes midnight here in Montana.

And just in time for Halloween Lil' Batty arrived.

I paired him up with a few wee pumpkins to fly around.
Oh the joys of using up fabric scraps for tiny pumpkins. 
Batty is made from a fairly stiff piece of felt with yellow bead eyes and variegated black thread buttonhole stitched around the edges with a bit of stuffing for some puff. 
I have two other sizes to stitch up for a whole Batty family.

Take Care & Happy Halloween
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.