Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, April 16, 2018

TUSAL Update for April

Hello Everyone, hope all is well with you.

Well, it's that time again, time for my TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch A Long) update.
I've been doing quite a bit of stitchin' on a Bread Cover that I'm going to use on our kitchen table in the Vacation Home (aka 5th Wheel), but I also ended up doing a crap load of froggin'. Oh well, so goes the life of a Needleworker, so without further ado....... 

Here they are all tucked away in their jar.

Had to let them out of the jar.

And after 4 months of stitchin' this is what it has amounted to.

Well, that's it for today's post, thank you so much for stopping by the Cabin.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy


4 comments:

  1. :-) I do love an ort report - even if it's to show the frogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of ORTs, Sandy! I am looking forward to seeing what you have been working on. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you are stitching. Frogging is just part of a stitchers life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good pile of orts! I've been having frog troubles too - need to find that frog repellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.