Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, May 04, 2018

Changes to the 5th Wheel

I made a change to our vacation home a couple months back.
I posted pic's last year after we got our 5th wheel and this is what the kitchen used to look like.....


Every time I had to wipe down the walls after cooking that wallpaper boarder would peel just a bit more across the top and bottom edges and it was driving me crazy. So after checking out what other people had done to their trailers on Pinterest and some camping sites, we went to Lowe's and bought some of those Stick-on vinyl tile sheets.

This is how it looks now.......


They were super easy to cut and put up and they are still sticking after being there with single digit winter temps, just have to wait and see how they will do with the summer heat, especially when the trailer is closed up. I like the look much better and I'll be able to spray cleaner on it and not worry if it's going to rip.

I'm working on a cross stitch design to share with everyone, but I keep changing it up almost every time I look at it. Should be all sorted out by Monday, since I'm going to work with the hubs this weekend. Bear in mind that I'm in a mountains, camping, and pine trees kind of mood with lot's of John Muir quotes thrown into the designs. Just a warning 🌲

Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy 

4 comments:

  1. I like the 'backsplash' that you created there. I looked at the picture before I read the text and thought you had tiled it. I hope it stays stuck and cleans up well for you. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for the kitchen - will keep that in mind for ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your kitchen's new look. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.