Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Small's SAL for May

We just got back from a week in the mountains (I'll post about the trip tomorrow), so I missed posting my Smalls SAL update for this month and I also missed the update for April, but there hasn't been a post on her blog either so I hope all is well with Heather over at the Stitching Lotus blog.

I stitched this while camping and finished it off when we got back.

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"
A quote from John Muir.

I added it to the hubs coaster and it will go in the 5th wheel. I may redo this one sometime as I'm not a big fan of the lettering after I got it finished and just didn't want to pick out all that back stitching.
Now I just have to find the other coaster and stitch the one I designed for me. 

That's it for today, thank you so very much for stopping by, it means the world to me.
So until next post.......

💞 Take Care & Happy Stitchin' 💞
Hugs, Sandy 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coaster design you created for your husband. Love the verse and love the peacefulness it gives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.