Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Monday, July 09, 2018

Some Stitchy & Sewing Stuff

Weekend before last we went on our bi-monthly provision the cabin trip into the big city of Billings Montana. We went up to Harbor Freight where I found these.....

Couldn't pass them up at $1.99. They are about 6" long.

Then I got to stop off at Michael's. I was looking for DMC's 35 new colors and DMC said they were available there, well they were not so I picked up five of the new Coloris threads and a pack of plastic bobbins.

and this.......

A cute sewing box for the Vacation Home (aka: the 5th wheel)

I love all of the sewing and stitching themed sayings.

It has a tray inside and a small pocket and pincushion in the lid. 
And to make it even better the cashier flag a 50% off coupon. 

I stitched a small design to try out one of the new Coloris threads 4515.
 "No Matter Where" by Sandra Longan Designs.
I'll turn this into a knob hanger and hang it in the 5th wheel. I'm working on a scissor fob and needle case for the sewing box using Coloris 4513, I should be done with the stitching in a couple of days then on to the finishing.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by the cabin and having a look around.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. I really like the sewing box you picked up for the Vacation Home. Glad you were able to pick up some of the Coloris colors. Your stitched piece looks great with it. Nice find on the scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stashing. I'd heard Michaels had the new colors, too, but when I looked on their website I didn't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scissors!
    I heard Michael's doesn't have them yet, but Hobby Lobby does.
    Great sewing box!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful little scissors....and what a bargain price! Cute little sewing box too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Michael's is suppose to have them - won't hold my breath I guess ;-) I was going to check Hobby Lobby this weekend. Love your new sewing box. I need one too. Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.