Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, November 08, 2018

TUSAL Update and some Stash

Hello Everyone; I hope all is well with you.

I almost forgot about my TUSAL for November.

Not a whole lot, but every little bit counts.

My 55th birthday was on Monday so I decided to get myself a couple of things I've been wanting. I used my Amazon cash that I've been getting for doing surveys online, so there was no out-of-pocket expense for me.

New clothes for my 30+ year old ironing board. I went with a Dritz Pressing Assistant, it will be a help with blocking all of my stitching smalls. I might add more padding under neath for a bit more cush. 

Then I picked out a tin filled with 100 of these little clips. 
They are just perfect for all of those smalls I need to finish off.
They are 1"L x 3/8"W x 1/2" T and the jaw opens 3/8". 
They don't distort the fabric like pins usually do and they hold tight.

I also got the hubs a box of 24 U-NO candy bars, they are his fav.
It has snowed again, it started Monday night and kept falling until Tuesday afternoon. Since the temps have been in the 30's and going to go up to the 40's I don't see it going it away anytime soon.

I'm using my laptop once again minus the battery, still haven't gotten a replacement, found one in Billings for $120, but if it works plugged in and I don't intend to take it anywhere, I'm ok with it just the way it is for now.
That's it for now, thank you all for stopping by.
Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy 


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday wishes to you! It looks like you "purchased" some super things. Those clips are fabulous and work very well. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday!!
    You claimed some great stash with your survey money!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to collect my threads and put them out for the birds in the spring - keep forgetting to do that.
    Do those clips really work? I had heard they make an indentation on the fabric - could use them for when I glue projects to the mounting board.
    Your new ironing board cover/"assistant" looks great. Will have to look into that.
    And finally a Happy Belated Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Isn't it fun to go shopping on Amazon and not have to spend any of your own money?
    I used to put an old bath towel under the ironing board cover to pad it - try it! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Looks like you got some fun stitchy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you found some good things, even for your hubby.
    It's been cold here with talk of snow, but nothing yet. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.