Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Sunday, April 07, 2019

ORT Report and Other Happenings

Hello Everyone: Hope this finds you safe and well.

I've started to clear out some of the things I've made and will never use, so in the process I've changed my blog a bit and will be adding items for sale as I take pictures and get them posted. I'm also going to slowly re-add my free charts so they will all be in one place, eventually.
So check back every now and then to see what I'm offering. I'll try to post when I add something for sale.

On to the ORT Report.

All from sewing, not even one little x was stitched.😢

 Thread doesn't take up much space, but the fabric scraps do.

That's one big pile of fabric scraps. 

Until next post.....

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' and Sewing
Hugs, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. I think when Spring comes, we want to organize & purge. A little 'nest" cleaning!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...I see some scrap quilts in your future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the things I have never acquired the skill for is quilting. I've been sewing hanging organizers for RV's, Pop-Up trailers, and tents. Just need a sunny day for taking pictures.

      Delete
  3. What are you going to do with your scraps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are to small to salvage, but the ones that are at least an inch or more I cut circles from to make little flowers that I sew buttons to the center of then add to other crafts.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.