Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Slowly Adding Things

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all doing well.

I've been slowly going through my craft room to find things I know I will never use, stitch, sew, etc. and adding them to my "For Sale" tabs.

I've added to the RV & Tent Organizers, Smalls, and Photo Albums tabs.
If your interested or curious have a peek. There are also some of my Organizers and Photo Albums on my hubs blog CampingBastards.com

Next will be some needlework charts that I have, some I've stitched and will never stitch again, others I looked at and thought why the heck did I get that.

Check back weekly to see what other items I add.

Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.