Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, August 31, 2019

TUSAL for August

Not much happening on the stitching front.
I did do a good bit of sewing on our last camping trip to the Bighorn Mountains and my ORT pile is from that trip.


Of course I unknowingly deleted the pictures of my sewing machine setting on the table in our 5th wheel and the beautiful view I had while sewing in the mountains. 


Here is a shot of where we were camped.
I was able to use my sewing machine while we boondocked thanks to our 1000w inverter running off of battery power. We also plugged the generator into the shore power line and I was able to sew and use my iron. The iron draws 1200w and would be to much for the inverter.

Next up will be the pictures from both Bighorn trips.

Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.