Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Awards

Edited to show the award I was given.

This is the blog award that was given to me by Carol from http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com/
Thank you Carol for letting me know it came from you.


I noticed a few days back that someone had given me a very nice Blog Award, unfortunately my computer has been acting up and I can't recall who's blog it was on, but thank you so very much for thinking of my blog.

I do truly appreciate the sentiment behind these awards, but since there are so many amazing blogs that I read I could never bring myself to single out just one let alone pick my favorite few.
So I am respectfully requesting that no awards be given to my blog as I do not want anyone to feel slighted if I don't happen to pick their blog as an award recipient.
Feelings can get hurt so very easily.

I hope you can understand my decision.

Take Care Everyone & Happy Stitching ..... Sandy

2 comments:

  1. That would have been me and I am not in the least bit offended :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog its great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.