Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, June 15, 2018

A Wandering Scissor Fob

Hey there everyone. 
Thought I'd share a scissor fob chart that you can stitch over the weekend.

"Not all who WANDER are lost" 

Uses DMC threads, but as always I encourage you to choose your favorite colors for fabric and thread.
It only measures 2-1/4" using 14/28 count.

You can find finishing tutorials for scissor fobs on YouTube or here Lynns scissor fob tutorial
I've never made a tutorial for one yet, but probably should at some point. 

Please Respect Copyright Laws.
Remember these are my own designs and I would love it if you would post a link to my blog if you stitch one of my designs.
If you do stitch one of my designs I would appreciate seeing your finished piece. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend Everyone
Hugs, Sandy


5 comments:

  1. This is darling! Thank you! I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - and my dh would appreciate the wandering scissors fob as he usually finds my scissors when he sits on the couch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that saying! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Wishing you a most lovely day and a happy weekend, too. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !! Love to read your blog !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.