Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

TUSAL Update for June

Hello Friends; Hope you are all doing well.

It's time again for the TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long) update for June.
I have quite a few ORT's this time around since I am working on one of my designs and am tweaking the colors and rearranging placement as I stitch.
 My CS program can only show me so much and the colors are never true for floss and fabric.  

13 June 2018 TUSAL
I almost filled the jar. 
The bottom part with the white and violet/blue is from our camping trip and the rest (browns and greens) is from my latest design which will be a bellpull with lots of pine trees and a Robert Frost poem.

Lot's of pickin' stitches this week.

I'll need to start compacting the threads down soon.

Well, that's all for today so until next time.......
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts behind.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' All
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Even though you're having to un-stitch in the process of getting the colors the way you want them, that's still a lot of orts for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, keep those orts coming

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.