Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, August 11, 2018

August TUSAL

Hey Everyone, 
It's ho,tter than Hades here in Montana up to 100 today. 
Oh how I hate the summer heat. I'm more than ready for the Fall to show up.
But then comes Winter and you all know how much I just love (insert sarcasm) that white four letter word.

It's time for my August TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long) you can find a link on my sidebar.
 
Here they are, camping ORT's on the left, house ORT's on the right.

And out of their containers.
 
That's all for the ORT Report.
Until next time......
 
 Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.