Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sweet Deer Family

I spotted this sweet little family on Tuesday while looking out of my craft room window.

Mama was very lovingly cleaning her two wee fawns.
They have been hanging around our yard and the field behind the cabin for the last few weeks.
One of the fawns had a limp the first time I saw them, but it seems to have healed up since neither one was limping as I watched them walking around the yard.

Take Care &
Have A Great Weekend
Hugs, Sandy
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful, I love it when the animals dare to be close, and you can see them very close.
    I always like to watch a squirrel picking something in the birdhouse.
    Greetings, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photo of your deer family. I love watching the deer play and graze in our yard. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.