Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, August 31, 2018

Smalls SAL August 2018

Hello Friends, Hope you are all doing well. 
Well our truck cost us $405. He had to drop the fuel tank twice and replace the roll over shutoff and there was something loose in the filler neck that had to be fixed. At least now we can fill up the tank normally.

Here is my stitchin' for the August edition of the 2018 Smalls SAL....

"If You Sprinkle"
Done in DMC and Caron Wildflowers floss on 14 count rustic Aida.
I winged this piece and made changes on the go while we were up in the Big Horns. 
The pine boughs and lettering are all different than my original design.

I'm going to finish the framing and then hang above the potty in the trailer bathroom.
I showed it to the Hubs and he asked if I was trying to tell him something, said nope, just thought it would be a cute addition in my attempt to add some rustic cabin flavor.

That's it for this post, so until next time.......

Take Care and Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy
 

7 comments:

  1. Good funny finish and sometimes so true. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stitch. I've seen this in bathrooms before! The pine boughs are a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pine boughs. Congratulations on your smalls finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very pretty rendition of a funny little rhyme! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.